Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review 2016
If you are searching for the best keyword tool 2016, you have found it. Jaaxy has all the best features that a keyword tool can offer. If you want to try Jaaxy immediately for FREE, you can click this link.
Let’s now do some more digging why Jaaxy is the best keyword tool for me in 2016.
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review – What is a Keyword?
A keyword is basically a word that you use to search online information. You put the keyword on the search engine search bar.
For example, I will search for “online business now” on Google. That “online business now” will be my keyword and Google will search for any information it can find on its database about “online business now.”
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review – Why Keyword is Important?
You can say that keyword is the single most valuable data that you can have. Without knowing your competition (how many websites are ranked for that keyword), you will go blindly to a hot war zone. That is why you cannot use any keyword tools. Some older keyword tools may already have failed you.
To find the best keyword for you to use, there are only THREE things that you should pay attention to:
- How much competition does the keyword have?
- Does it have enough traffic?
- Does it make sense to a human being?
How much competition does the keyword have?
Which one do you prefer? A decent traffic road but it is going, or a high traffic road but everyone is there (congested and noisy)?
You better compete for ranking under a keyword that has 100 results in Google search result rather than a keyword that has 100,000 results.
You can use Jaaxy to find the best result immediately or you can use the time-consuming way of researching with Google.
Does the keyword have enough traffic?
Traffic is king. Without a traffic, your website can collect dust. Without traffic, there are no people coming in. Without people, you have no chance of making any sales. No sales mean no revenue means no money!
But people often misuse the keyword research tool. They search for a term that is too broad. A broad search will end up with a broad result (100,000 results, remember?)
So you better aim for a less competitive keyword but with a steady traffic. I aim for 100 traffic (searches) per month. That’s for EXACT match results. See Google Keyword Match Types Definitions.
So if you have 100 keywords that ranked on the first page result that gets 100 searches per month, it will have a total of 10,000 searches. Let’s just say you have 40% people click on your website, that is a 4,000 clicks every month (48,000 per year). Imagine the money aspect of that possibilities.
Does the Keyword make sense?
Have you ever seen a strange keyword when you do a research? There are many of that weird keywords. You are wondering who would type keyword like these:
- Business online ideas
- Ideas business for online
- Opportunity business online
Those are not making senses at all. These are making sense:
- Online business ideas
- Ideas for online business
- Online business opportunity
Why the not make sense results are there? Most probably because of bots. They just do a various permutation of words and submitted it to Google. That’s why the keyword is grammatically incorrect and makes absolutely no sense.
If a keyword does not make sense, it is useless.
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review – What Can Jaaxy Do?
Lightning Fast Niche Research
Spending hours, days, or weeks researching for that perfect niche is not something you should do with your other keyword tools. It is just a waste of time. It just shows that you are not using the right tools or implementing the right techniques. You should be able to research 10 niches in a matter of minutes.
Comprehensive Keyword Research
In just minutes, build keyword lists that can achieve you 1000’s of REAL clicks. Jaaxy estimates traffic based on data from ALL the major search engines so Traffic estimates are usable. Most other tools provide incorrect data which wastes your time and money. Store your keyword lists, export them, sell them.
Accurate Competition Metrics
Jaaxy results are so accurate, you may not need any other keyword research tools. Jaaxy will give you:
- Avg. (Monthly Searches): This is the number of searches for that particular keyword in a month. This number is the total search traffic on Google, Yahoo, and Bing combined. The recommended number is above 50, but I tend to go for above 100.
- Estimated Traffic: Actual monthly traffic if your site is on page one of Google search results. This is the lowest number of traffic possible so you should not be surprised if you receive more traffic.
- Quoted Search Results (QSR): This is the competition. You can see how many websites are competing for the same exact keyword you are using. The lower the competition is the better. Look for below 300 competitions but I will suggest you to get below 100. Over 300, you will be in the red sea battling other ferocious predators.
- Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI): This is just like a traffic light. Green is a go. Yellow is a cautious approach needed. Red is too much of a hassle if you decided to try. It is not a dare, people.
- SEO Power: The number is ranging from 0 – 100. 100 is the best. The number tells you how easy it is to rank for the keyword and if you’ll get a good traffic or not. Over 80 is considered good.
- Domain Search: Jaaxy will tell you if the exact match keyword has domain names available. 8 domain extensions are provided here. You just need to choose one. I prefer a dot com, a dot org, and a dot net.
- Related Keywords: This is so important. Google uses latent semantic indexing. You can use these results to your advantage and put related keywords on your posts. Your posts will look so natural and not boring.
Jaaxy also has some other awesome features
- Site Rank: This is to check how your website and competitor’s websites are doing.
- Alphabet Soup: Grab Google’s feature to help you find an even more focus keyword (a long tail keyword) that people actually searched for.
- Saved Lists: This is a must have feature. You will have fun using Jaaxy that you will need to compile all your findings. Your precious researched keywords are your treasure. Later you can dive in even deeper to find more long tail keywords. The lists can be exported to a CSV file or a TXT file. You will love to use the list offline, too.
- Search History: Most of the time you will forget to save a list. This will help you to find what you have been searching for.
- Search Analysis: See which sites/pages are listed in the top 10 positions of Google, Bing or Yahoo. It is great to know everything about your competition. Check on:
- how many words are being used on those pages
- number of backlinks to those websites/pages (not that important but nice to know)
- The title, URL, meta description and meta keywords
- outbound links
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa rank
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate Programs: Jaaxy helps you find out if the keyword has money potential in it or not. There are affiliate programs and products for you to promote and earn money from.
- Brainstorm: This tool is to help you overcome your writer’s block. There will be times when you hit the big wall and don’t know what to write. This feature will pick the latest trends from Google Trends, Yahoo! Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends.
What are Jaaxy price plans?
Jaaxy has one free plan and two paid plans. Here are the differences:
Free Plan (Price: $0)
This is a great way for you to try the power of Jaaxy. The free plan will give you 30 searches (of any kind). You will see if Jaaxy is worth your money or not.
Pro Plan (Price: $19/month)
The Pro plan has everything you need to start your keyword research quest. It is designed for new people in Internet Marketing.
- 3 times faster research (compared to the free plan)
- Unlimited keyword searches
- QSR Keyword competition (on demand – it means you have to click a link to retrieve it);
- Domain availability (on demand)
- SEO Power analysis
- Site/Post Rankings
- Keyword lists
- Brainstorm feature
- To-do lists
- 2 simultaneous search tabs option
- ‘Spy’ your competitors’ analysis.
Enterprise Plan (Price: $47/month)
But if you’re looking for even more power, extra features and bring things to a completely different level, Enterprise Plan is for you. It was crafted for more advanced internet marketers who need to compile huge lists of keywords for their (own/customers) blogs and websites.
It has all the Pro plan features and even more:
- Works 5 times faster than the free plan (which reduces research time a LOT)
- Gives you instant competition analysis
- Shows instant domain availability information
- Data sorting is now available
- You can have up to 5 tabbed searches
- The Alphabet Soup search shows up to 50 results instead of just 15
- And it even has a few extra features available.
The comparison table is here
Don’t Just Believe Me! Try It Yourself!
My Final Verdict
Search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo use keywords for their search algorithms. You would be wise to use good keywords to build your online business. Keywords bring traffics and traffics bring visitors. Visitors will have their wallet ready and it means money for you.
That’s why keywords are so important. Finding good keywords are now so easy with the help of Jaaxy. It will get rid of your headache of keywords research. Most definitely will save your time and money.
The FREE Plan is actually a teaser. You will definitely want more power and speed.
The PRO Plan is a good bargain that any Internet Marketer will grab at an instant.
The ENTERPRISE Plan is a professional feature that will beat any incoming challenger.
To sum it all. If you are serious about having an online business now or growing your online presence, a good, reliable, and fast keyword tool such Jaaxy is a must to have.
You will NEED Jaaxy.
What Do You Think?
Do you use another keyword tool? How do you compare it with Jaaxy?
If you have any questions or just want to share your experience while using Jaaxy, please leave comments down below.
Can’t wait to hear from you,